ABOUT

A minha foto
Catania, Sicily, Italy
English Teacher, Speaking Examiner, Syllabus Developer and Researcher

sexta-feira, abril 01, 2011

April fool's day turned around

I was going about my business when, in the middle of a morning meeting, I suddenly find out that my youngest son had been hurt his mouth and was on the way to the health centre!...

- Paternal alarm (maternal is equally the same)...


In a rush, I postpone everything, being - as a father should - at that X moment when the doctor inserts the local anastecia needle, and with needele, thread (biodegradable) and scissors places 4 stitches onto the lower lip of Carlos...

- This is what a playground, football game a a kick misplaced do. A father's burden...

Beinga proud father of a numerous family (fiscally inert, as we don't live together...), I sent out a text message to my other sons who live in Lisbon.

- Reply from 15-yr old Gonçalo: "Happy Fool's Day!"

I was lost for words, in that paternal twist: Lie, truth, lie, truth...

Without words...





Sem comentários: